Thursday, October 11, 2012

ME


Being a teenager is flat out hard. You have all kinds of people telling you what to do and treating you like a child, but expecting you to act like an adult. You have all kinds of people that you have to see every day at your high school and you have to figure out how to handle everyone one. My personality is unique, like everyone’s. When I first meet you, I am extremely shy and I don’t really talk that much. When I get warmed up to you, which could take some time, I talk a lot. I don’t like to talk to you if I feel like you are going to judge me for everything I do or if I feel like I am annoying you. When I am finally totally warmed up to you, I don’t care to tell you how I feel about you and I don’t care what you think. I typically don’t do that, but if you make me really mad, then I will tell what I feel, but you have to make me really mad. I love to laugh and I love people that make me laugh. I like to make people laugh because I know how I feel when someone makes me laugh and I want to make someone feel that way. My best friend and I are crazy close and we kind of have a love hate relationship. We make fun of each other all the time, but we know it is out of love. I am in a class with like fourteen people in it. We are all close like a family and we treat each other like family. I know that if the boys in my class make fun of me, it is out of love. For a teenager, I think you have to have people like that. They always make me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment