Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Phil and K

I have two amazing best friends. One, of which, I have already written about but oh well. Shania Kelli Blackburn and Phillip Logan Hall are both my best friends. I love them just like they are my brother and sister. They can get really annoying, but I love it. Phillip is one of those people that can joke with you and play around with. He is super funny and always finds a way to make me laugh. He can usually tell if something is wrong with me so he can always help to make it better. He makes fun of me all the time but I know it is out of love...well I hope it is. haha. Kelli is one of those people who is honestly trying to help me, but makes me laugh. She knows when something is wrong with me and makes me tell her what it is. I don't have a problem with that at all, I just have to have my time to be able to talk to her about it. It typically after I have thought about it in my head. I can tell her everything and anything. She knows the good, the bad, and the ugly about me. I absolutely trust her with anything. Kelli and I aren't like typical teenage girls, we keeps secrets, we aren't immature (like some people), we totally rely on God for our decisions. We are very respectful of each others opinions and support each other in the decisions we make. We usually clear our decisions with each other before we finally make them. Most of the time, we agree with the decision. I love them both and hopefully they both know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment